The Finance Innovation Lab is at an exciting stage in its development. Since our transition to independence in 2015, we’ve launched a unique incubation programme for financial innovators, shifted the debate on fintech and social purpose, and brought together hundreds of people to challenge the status quo in finance. Now we’re looking for new Trustees to guide our work and support us to scale.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Chair of Trustees
- General Trustees who can help diversify our Board and fill key capacity gaps.
You can read about our current Trustees here.
In this round of recruitment, we are particularly keen to appoint Trustees with capabilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience working in or with mainstream financial institutions
- Experience of grant-making or charity fundraising
- Knowledge or experience of business development
- Experience of working with or representing the end users of finance, particularly those marginalised or exploited by the financial system
- Expertise in the legal and regulatory requirements applying to charities.
We are keen to improve the diversity of the Board and particularly encourage applicants who:
- Identify as Black, Asian or minority ethnic
- Have direct lived experience of being marginalised by the financial system.
You can find out more about the roles and how to apply in our Trustee recruitment pack.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (maximum 2 sides of A4 for each) to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line the role(s) for which you are applying. In your covering letter, please explain why you are interested in the role and what you feel you would bring to the Lab Board.
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am, 10 July 2017.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 7 August 2017.