We’re very excited to announce that we’ve appointed six new Trustees to the Finance Innovation Lab’s Board, including a new Chair and Treasurer.
Our new Trustees were recruited through an open process over the summer of 2017 and are:
- Caroline Ellis (Chair) – Social and organisational change consultant
- Kate Ormiston Smith (Treasurer) – Director of Finance and Operations, The B Team
- Hanna McCloskey – Founder and CEO, Fearless Futures
- Toyin Ogundana – Investment Manager, CAF Venturesome
- Paul Riseborough – Chief Commercial Officer, Metro Bank
- Julian Thompson – Social innovation and fundraising strategist.
The new Trustees join three Trustees serving for a second term: Christine Berry (independent researcher), Sue Charman (Director of Corporate Stewardship, WWF-UK) and Bruce Davis (Founder and Joint Managing Director, Abundance Investment).
You can find full profiles of all of our Trustees here.
Our Board will lead the Lab through an exciting period, as we build on our flagship incubation programme, Lab Fellowship, to launch a new programme for intrapreneurs – emerging leaders within the financial system who want to repurpose their professions.
We’ll be releasing more news about the programme over the coming months – if you’d like to know more, please drop us a line.