Announcing Our New Finance Matters Advisory Group
This year the Lab has launched a programme of work supporting intrapreneurs within financial institutions who have the potential to make finance better serve people and planet. We call this work Finance Matters.
Finance Matters was founded in 2012 by finance professionals Madeline Evans and Roberta Benedetti del Rio. In 2018, the Finance Innovation Lab took up hosting of the Finance Matters community. This year, we are building on this strong foundation to develop additional pathways and support for finance professionals who are committed to creating an industry that truly serves people and planet.
We’re delighted to announce the advisors who have committed their time and expertise to support this work:
- Mikael Down – Executive Director, Banking Standards Board
- Nana Francois – Head of Cash Strategy and Business Performance, Barclays Africa Group
- James Vaccaro – Director of Corporate Strategy, Triodos Bank
- Maggie De Pree – Co-Founder & Global Catalyst, The League of Intrapreneurs
- Charlotte Millar – Head of Training, New Economy Organisers Network
- Rob Lake – Founder, Authentic Investor
- Madeleine Evans – Co-Founder, Finance Matters & Levell