Accounts and Funders
As part of our commitment to a transparent financial system, we publish the source and amount for all funders donating £10,000 or more. This is included below.
We also receive income and pro bono support from individuals and organisations through other sources such as participation fees and earned income. See our annual accounts for further details.
- Accounts to 31 December 2021
- Accounts to 31 December 2020
- Accounts to 31 December 2019
- Accounts to 31 December 2018
- Accounts to 31 December 2017
- Accounts to 31 December 2016
- Accounts to 31 December 2015
We are delighted to thank our major funders, listed below, who supported the Lab in the year to 31 December 2021. We are extremely grateful to each and every one of our supporters. Thank you for helping us build a better financial system.
|Partners for a New Economy||£112,498|
|Friends Provident Foundation||£100,000|
|Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust||£55,000|
|The Sunrise Project||£50,362|
|Barrow Cadbury Trust||£49,750|
|Joffe Charitable Trust||£30,000|